Thursday, October 15, 2009

uncomfortable vs comfortable

i feel uncomfortable when you lay you're head on my shoulder.
i feel uncomfortable when you put you're arm in mine.
i feel uncomfortable when you put you're hand holds my back pocket as we walk.
i feel uncomfortable when you speak the same words when i speak them.
i feel uncomfortable when you pull my arm down.
i feel uncomfortable when you stop short while walking infront of me.
i feel uncomfortable when you look at me like that.
i feel uncomfortable when you mess with my hair.
i feel uncomfortable when you call me matty.
i feel uncomfortable when you smoke.
i feel uncomfortable when you are under the influence.
i feel uncomfortable when you tell me you love me.
i feel uncomfortable when you hug me and never let go.
i feel uncomfortable when im around you're friends.
i feel uncomfortable when im in you're head.
i feel uncomfortable when you dont know what to say.
i feel uncomfortable when i listen to some of my favorite music.
i feel uncomfortable when i am in you're neighborhood.
i feel uncomfortable when i see you're car.
i feel uncomfortable when i hear you're name.
i feel uncomfortable when i see you're picture.
i feel uncomfortable when you smile via text message.
i feel uncomfortable when you tell me you miss me.
i feel terribly uncomfortable when i am searching for you're comfort.
you're my comfort. only you. its unreal at what one person can do to you. back and forth i just feel empty, then filled with love. i never thought a person could feel like this. it doesnt register in my brain. in a matter of seconds i drop, or rise higher, all based on her actions. all these years, all that matters is her. plain and simple. thats it. no matter how down i am, the worst part is, i am alright with it. its hard to stay positive, and keep strong when i the back of you're head you ask you'reself everyday, am i in love? its such a bad feeling when the only experience with such a thing is sour. it will never leave you until you give it a fine chance. i guess that im just still waiting for that to happen. if you think anything about admitting to love, is being a pussy, then you have something terribly wrong with you. i want to turn these bad times into good so badly. i dont know what it is. if you see this, i survived playing in traffic. i think about you alot. to the normal person this entry is very stupid. to the select few who share the feeling, thanks for understanding. goodnight. i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment